A perfect place to work and study enjoying outdoor, weather and close to connectivity and amenities. Not only enjoy but get your work and study done.
Our extended stay proposal with a minimum of 30 uninterrupted nights at Porta Hotel Antigua is perfect for anyone who wants to work and/or study remotely or simply relax in Guatemala
Why La Antigua Guatemala?
Guatemala City is only 45 kilometers away, with easy access. To enter Guatemala, you do not need a visa traveling from the USA, Canada, the United Kingdom and most of Europe and South America; visitors can stay up to 3 months without having to validate their Immigration status. La Antigua Guatemala is an ideal place to move temporarily, due to the tranquility of its streets and the nearby variety of activities. For example, in one day you can climb a mountain, admire an active volcano, sunbathe on a beach with volcanic sand or surf in the waves of the Pacific
Why Porta Hotel Antigua?
We are located in the center of La Antigua Guatemala, three blocks from Central Park and you can walk to shops, restaurants, museums, markets and many places of interest, as well as clinics with medical services in case of any need
Guests who choose to stay with us for 30 days or more under this program get these exclusive benefits:
- High speed internet access
- Television with streaming service
- Transfer airport-hotel-airport
- Credit for USD10 per week (not accumulative) for services in Ceiba Spa
- 20% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages at Los Moros Restaurant and El Conquistador Bar, during the entire stay
- 40% off on hotel's laundry service
- Change of sheets, towels, cleaning and deep disinfection of the room, once a week (for this service, guests must be out of the room for a minimum of two hours)
At Front Desk, a person will be available who can advise with everything you need and any questions that you may have during your stay with us.
We invite you to take advantage of this program and be part of the Porta Hotel Antigua family
We offer a variety of rooms to assure you a pleasant stay
This rooms are located at an area in front of the main entrance, crossing the street, featuring one Queen size bed or two double beds, wood floors, TV and cable, telephone, work desk, safety box, ceiling fan and air conditioning
Located at Plaza Central in two-level floor plans; first floor rooms have a door to the garden and second-floor rooms feature private balconies with courtyard views. Additional comforts include a fireplace, cable TV, work desk, telephone, coffee maker and safety box
Situated in a premium area near an exclusive lap pool, crossing the street thru a tunnel or in the main building, our Junior Suites have a small living room, work desk, coffee maker, eco filter for fresh drinking water, bathroom with tub and shower
Save up to 60% off from Regular Rates
|Deluxe Room||USD $1,800|
|Garden Room||USD $2,100|
|Premium Garden Room / Premium Executive||USD $2,400|
|Junior Suite||USD $2,700|
- These rates are for 30 nights and include taxes
- We require a 50% advanced payment when booking and balance at check-in. Non-refundable if an early check-out
- Rates for additional nights are prorated accordingly (Amount is divided by 30)